Tuesday 3 April 2012

Summer Essentials

My beauty bag is usually filled up to the top when I go on holiday, I try to say to myself 'oh I don't really need that hair mist' but it usually ends up coming with me anyway. Just in case lol. Here's what you'll find in my beauty bag:
Sun screen, I tend to wear factor 15, but I usually bring factor 25 for the face. 
A body moisturizer to prolong the tan or after sun. I always take my Soap and Glory body butter.
An exfoliater to bring out the tan and to buff away all the debris that builds up after being in the sea/pool. At the moment I'm using Soap and Glory's scrub.
Lip balm, preferably with an SPF as my lips get really chapped; Carmex is a good make.
Hair mist with SPF 15 by L'Oreal.
Hair mask.
Eight Hour Cream by Elizabeth Arden.




What are your summer essentials? I'd love to know what products are a must have in your kit. Just leave me a note in the comment box, thanks. xxxxxx


Carmex SPF15 Cherry Moisturising Lip Balm 10g

No comments:

Post a Comment